Monday, January 13, 2020

The Final Idea

Images representing letting go

The final idea for the task is to present images that represent letting to. 

The Layout: 

The Images:
The first 4 images represent someone leaving.





 These 4 images represent thought.




These 3 images represent letting go.




These 3 images represent relief.




And the final one represents acceptance. 


The final layout:
Page 1

Page 2 and 3

Page 4 and 5

Page 6 and 7

Page 8

Explanation:
I personally love this representation of letting go. I tried to explain the process of it in these images and I also came up with the idea to change the colour of the background to clearly show that it is getting better. I was not interested in adding text beside the title and on the 6th page where it says 'IT WILL BE OKAY'. Overall I am pleased with how the mock-up came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment