Monday, January 13, 2020

The Balloon Idea

An idea I had for the layout is to do a flipbook and the images inside would show someone letting go of a balloon but I would need more than 8 pages. I added it simply to portray the idea more clearly and it is presented as an alternative.

Layout
The idea behind this is for the front page to say LET IT GO and once you flip it the balloon is being let gone of. on the back of the book upside down there is written TAKE IT BACK which is sort of a way to indicate you to turn it around. When you flip it the balloon looks like it is going back. I wanted to add the take it back to also portray the bad side of letting go, that sometimes you want to take your actions or words back and you regret it.

The Images:
















Explanation:
This idea came to me and I couldn't get rid of it so I had to include it. When talking about abandonment the phrase 'let it go' kept coming up and when I say it I always envision a balloon being let gone of like when a child lets it go. So I thought of a flipbook showing someone simply letting go of a balloon. If I do continue on this idea I could play around with intensity, contrast, colours and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment